Do You Know The Importance Of An SSL Certificate?
I am so glad you are here!!
I would like to help provide some useful information about the importance of having an SSL Certificate on your website.
I would like you to read this article as your time permits, it is not too long, and it gives you a snippet of what an SSL Certificate is and what it does for your site. You can read about it HERE!
However, I know that time is VERY important to you, so I will put everything in a nutshell for you.
An SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer):
- is the standard security technology used for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link will make sure that the data being transferred between the web server and browsers will remain private and not compromised in any way.
- is proof that your online credit card transactions are secure
- is proof that your system logins and sensitive information exchanged online will be secure
- is proof that there is a secure access to webmail and their various applications
- is a way to secure transfer of files whenever website owners are updating or transferring information online
- is a way to secure hosting control panels access
- is a way to secure intranet-based traffic like internal networks, file sharing, extranets, and database connections.
Having explained the importance of having an SSL Certificate for your website, I would also like to tell you about the NEED to get this done in a timely fashion!
Google is now making new plans to regulate and crack down on websites which do not have an SSL Certificate on their website. They are doing this to ensure that anyone visiting your site will be doing so in a safe environment.
You can read more about this on this link: Next Steps Towards More Connection Security.
I would like to help you to ensure that:
- your website is secure
- your clients can be confident in doing business with you and feel trust in knowing that their confidential information is secure online
- your SEO ranking with Google is not jeopardized in any way
- your business will increase because of the security it offers.
Here is the basic package that I offer to help secure your website:
Basic Package USD$150.00:
- Do a check to see if your website is secure
- Provide your website with an SSL Certificate
- Monitor and update your SSL Certificate each year to ensure that everything is in order
- Provide a report
It is my pleasure to help you ensure that your website is secure and that your clients (current and future) will be confident in knowing that their personal information is secure.
Looking forward to working with you.